Monday, December 23, 2013

Krazy Kat // Russh Magazine

Frida is as beautiful herself as the dreamy and bright light in this editorial of Russh Magazine '14.
I was hesitating posting this one, because it is winter in The Netherlands. This has absolutely nothing to do with my view outside my window at home. But maybe that is the reason I need this escape. Brighten up! The Winter blues has left.
I've also made a Hola Bola Babes video I shot in Leeuwarden, a city in The Netherlands. And I thought it fits perfectly in. The lyrics are from 'The Annotated' and look like they are written for this shoot. Or the other way around.
Njoy.
xx Emilie
Look for a while at the China Cat Sunflower
proud-walking jingle in the midnight sun
Copper-dome Bodhi drip a silver kimono
like a crazy-quilt stargown 
through a dream night wind
Krazy Kat peeking through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire
like a diamond-eye Jack
A leaf of all colors plays
a golden string fiddle
to a double-e waterfall over my back
Comic book colors on a violin river
crying Leonardo words 
from out a silk trombone
I rang a silent bell
beneath a shower of pearls
in the eagle wing palace
of the Queen Chinee
Lyrics: The Annotaded-China Cat Sunflower
HOLA BOLA BABES MOVIE
 Frida Aasen by Hugh Lippe for Russh December/January 2013-2014
 

No comments:

Post a Comment