Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Meet you there // Erin Heatherton

One of my favourite models: Erin Heatherton. Posing for James Nelson.
I'm intrigued by the way her hair looks. And the way it suits her. This is the look I try to prevent on holidays. But of cours she can have it all.
Love the images of her with the sand on her body.
Njoy.
xx Emilie

What's going on in that beautiful mind.
I'm on your magical mystery ride.
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright.
Lyrics: John Legend-All of me
Meet You There: Erin Heatherton shot by James Nelson for Russh February/March 2014



1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to be in summertime already! Beautiful clothes, lovely light and Erin is great. I think I get your feeling about her hair, it reminds me of Charlize Theron's hair style during the 90s, she used to have a curly bob.

    Oh and what beautiful post you've been doing lately! I'll leave you a comment there now, but I'm loving the Camping Grown Ups and the Marine Vacth one, she's so gorgeous.

    Kisses Emilie!

    ReplyDelete