Wednesday, February 12, 2014

And baby I'll rule // Cara @ Vogue Brasil

The colors in this editorial are incredible fresh, fruity, fresh. Like every part of it is an open color can of paint.
Njoy.
xx Emilie

Interview phrase with Cara:
David: So you're in Paris. You did New York and you did Milan and now you're doing Paris.
Cara: New York and then London and then Milan, yeah.
David: You've been walking a lot.
Cara: Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot . . . That's all that's on my mind at the moment, just walking—it's mad. This modeling thing, it's pretty easy, but actually it's also really tough. I mean, this has been really tough. That's the most embarrassing thing about it, like, "This walking thing is crazy." [laughs
Source: Interview
An oldy, but suits here in the atmosphere.
I've never seen a diamond in the flesh
I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
And I'm not proud of my address
In the torn up town, no post code envy
And we'll never be royals (royals)
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler (ruler)
You can call me queen bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule
Let me live that fantasy

Cara Delevingne shot by Jacques Dequeker for Vogue Brasil February 2014
Me in Brasil, 2005 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment