Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's all about the atmosphere

Instead of a post including the most beautiful images, hereby my Hola Bola Babes video atmospheres.
Love the music, feel the fresh breeze, njoy life and remember the camping in France..
Njoy.
xx Emilie
Compilation of Hola Bola Babes
Take a look back @ my favourite Camping Grown Ups!
'Camping Grown ups' is a name I've made up for photo's who remind me of my own summertimes at French Campings (Carpentras, Genolac, Cassis etc..)with French friends named like Clemond, Laurent, Marion & Aurelie. But now we are not ten or fifteen years old anymore. We've grown up. So no pics of children running around, but older, beautiful, feminine, strong,'nager au piscine', passionne,
Camping Grown Ups 
je t'aime! 
More camping grown ups!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment