Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Light of my life


A few weeks ago I went out for having some drinks on a saturday night with a group of my dearest friends. 
In the middle of the night one of my best friends stopped the DJ from playing and asked his pretty girlfriend to marry him. The whole pub was clapping and cheering. She said yes! Then later on, a few weeks later, she told me that she was thinking about what she was going to wear (of course, big time!) and she told me she was thinking about wearing a suit in stand of a dress. After that she told me she would prefere a medaillon more than having a ring. Honestly I was a little bit surprised, but it got me thinking about marriage. And it can be done and celebrated in many ways. There are things people expect but please make your own rules. 
This editorial, from Harper's Bazaar December '13, mixed up with a few other images give me the feeling that marriage can be loose and fun and breezy, fresh and light!
xx Emilie 
Won't you dance with me?
In my world of fantasy.

 Images

Juju Ivanyuk By David Slijper For Uk Harper's Bazaar December 2013: 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15

The Las Lajas Cathedral Colombia: 3
Cinemagraph by Kevin Burg: 7, 8
Camper & wardrobe: unknown

For more stories check: HOLA BOLA BABES facebook page.

xx Emilie


No comments:

Post a Comment