Sunday, March 3, 2013

We don't even have to try/Wildfox Seniors

Wildfox Stylist Kimberley Gordon about her shoot:

I was just looking at our Dazed and Confused shoot and I thought it would be fun to post some high res images for you guys in case you never saw them! This was a really fun shoot to do, the girls had the best time. A couple of the girls playing freshmen really were in High School at the time and came to join us in the hot sun!
Dazed and Confused is one of my favorite movies, I love Richard Linklater and paying homage to this was absolutely so fun!
Yes Kimberley I totally agree, makes me happy, makes me miss summer, makes me want to go on a High School expedition & repeat the movie 'Easy A' with Emma Watson again!
Illustration in Volkskrant Magazine
Carly Rae Jepsen & Owl City- It's always a good time
 Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time
Slept in all my clothes like I didn't care
Hopped into a cab, take me anywhere
I'm in if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time
Good morning and good night
I wake up at twilight
It's gonna be alright we don't even have to try
It's always a good time
Lyrics: Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time
 Unknown
 Easy A, my Fav' Highschool movie with Emma Beauty Watson..
Unknown..
Kesha - Die Young
XX Emilie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment