Friday, March 8, 2013

I only like the church

From Nastygal to fashion with crosses, outfit inspo, Kill Bill, a wedding & belle, beautiful, adoring Churches in Colombia & France.
Bisou, Emilie

Music played and people sang
Just for me the church bells rang
After echoes from a gun
We both vowed that we'd be one
Now you're gone I don't know why
Sometimes I cry
You didn't say goodbye
You didn't take the time to lie

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang

Kill Bill 2, Church scene...
NastyGal Lookbook
Model: Hailey Clauson
Photography: Zoey Grossman
Styling: Ashley Glorioso

The Las Lajas Cathedral in southern Colombia
Chapel of St-Gildas sits upon the bank of the Canal du Blavet in Brittany, France.


Kill Bill
Scene shots from the original movie Kill Bill Vol. 2 with the beautiful Uma Thurman.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post Emilie! I've seen the first pic before, I love that model, she's fierce. But I really love how you have mixed that lookbook with the Kill Bill scenes, I adore Uma Thurman, and I love that Nancy Sinatra song too. Oh and the shorts with the crosses rock!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mara. Especially from you I love to hear that! Bisou! xx

    ReplyDelete