Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today I'll take it easy

Wildfox meets 'Camping Grown Ups' in a soft, lovely, pyama chill modus..
She looks so soft and friendly.
With this outfit everyday will be easy and relaxing. Everything is gonna be allright tonight.

Cute Paolo Nutini, with his awesome yummy hair ;)
Love this chill song, 'take it easy' vibes! 
J'adore Paolo! And I think the model, from the photos, and Paolo could be lovers or friends!


Hey
I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right
I said hey
I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling
It's so inviting
Oh
Short on money but long on time
Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine
And I'm running late
And I don't need an excuse 'cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes
Paolo Nutini - New Shoes

Wildfox and Francesca Lia Block collection Pre-Fall 2012 
'Magical Creatures'

No comments:

Post a Comment