Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Sweet February Escape

From the age of about 14 years old I really enjoyed watching videoclips at MTV. I've almost analysed the video's but above all I escaped sometimes into it to another country or another season. And now I'm still doing the same, I guess it's just a part of me. 
I'm inspired by the videoclip from Katy Perry 'Teenage dream'. And maybe even more because it's still winter in The Netherlands. Please let me and you have our sweet escape to love, joy, freedom and fun fun fun.
Njoy!
Bisou, Emilie
Made, Hola Bola Babes
 Sue Lyon
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night

Like the fourth of July
'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Lyrics:Katy Perry - Firework
 I can't stop watching this video. It takes me back to so many memories. I love it. It makes me happy, even near a winter blues.
 Wildfox

 Kasia Struss by Dylan Forsberg
Pillow fight
 Miranda Kerr
 Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you
Lyrics: Katy Perry - Firework
From the videoclip Wicked Games, Helena Christensen & Chris Isaak
Bisou, Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment