Sunday, April 1, 2012

Messing with Vogue Nederland ♥

I'm so excited about the 1st 'Vogue Nederland' (Dutch Vogue from the Netherlands), I couldn't stand making a mess immediately. But don't worry! Only in a good way. I just like to integrate Vogue Nederland in my daily life. (Look@ the pics I've made).
Let's make a quick checklist for the 1st Vogue Nederland. Do we like it?

 the cover with the Dutch Models: Romee (dress: Acne), Ymre (dress: Valentino),  & Josefien (dress: Chanel).
♥ the trend reports, especially 'zeegroen'.
♥ the photos of the beautiful waitresses (wearing white) @ the Vogue party.
♥ the editorial 'New Look in Amsterdam'.
♥ the interview with photographers (love couple) Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin. Touching how they live together in a symbiotic relationship.

- I'm a little bit dissapointed with the advertise of the 'Ugg collection' heels. I think the shoes are too big for the model.. But anyway think thats's up to Ugg, not Vogue. Although they've chosen the ad..

Please tell me all about your opinion! I really like sharing visions.. Thank you!

Photos: Moi

Cover Vogue:
Photographer: Marc de Groot
Make-up: Irena Ruben
Hair: Illham Mestour
Manicure: Ewa Kotlinska
Models: 
Romee (dress: Acne)
Ymre (dress: Valentino)
Josefien (dress: Chanel)

1 comment:

  1. hi can you help me get a copy of this magazine? please help me. im desperate. Im from the philippines

    ReplyDelete