Friday, March 21, 2014

Backstage of photoshoot for Hola Bola Babes // Spring 2014

As a blogger it's commen to use a lot of images and photos that are already created, for inspiration. But, to be honest, I also like to produce my own work and make new content in a way that I really like. So I started thinking about a new concept and an atmosphere that I could create myself. And which I also could help the Dutch fashion shop Futura Design with, to have nice photos of their collection. The reason why I produced this photoshoot in Dutch artist Irmgard Lamers atelier on a wednesday morning. 
Of course these are only the backstage snap shots. Can't wait to see the results.
Njoy xx Emilie
  
Photography: Martijn Bronswijk
Production: Emilie Bunnik / Hola Bola Babes
Styling: Emilie Bunnik / Hola Bola Babes
Make-up & Hair styling: Bibi La Visa
Clothes: Worn By via Futura Design, H & M
Atelier: Irmgard Lamers



No comments:

Post a Comment