Tuesday, September 24, 2013

October Girl - Vogue Spain 2013

Talking about Camping Grown Ups.
I remember swimming in rivers and lakes, having French breakfasts and  shopping at Super U (all in the south of France). And at one time there he comes, the sunset, the cold evening breeze, the wet grass between the toes in your flipflaps. And than you need these outfits without a doubt.
An exellent atmosphere between summer and fall.
x Emilie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Toni Garrn by David Bellemere for Vogue Spain October 2013

Hola Bola Babes @ Facebook

1 comment:

  1. This editorial is really dreamy, I love all this autumn clothes in different shades of pink. I don't know if you have seen the editorial call "Dream a little dream" from Vogue UK with Georgia May Jagger by Venettia Scott. I bought the magazine two weeks ago and that editorial is amazing, with a beautiful landscape, that British countryside vibe and gorgeous Victorian dresses. I think you'd love it.

    Bisou!

    ReplyDelete