Saturday, January 5, 2013

They way it should B - Capture the moment

I remember those nights at the camping when your parents allowed it to have some friends over. I will never forget those memories of sleeping outside under the stars, feeling so free you could cry, being afraid the moment would stop. Capture your moments en memories.. Maybe you could write a book about it if you feel me..
Bisou, Emilie
Will driving west - Thieves
Via Margaux Lonnberg - The Killing Moon Confused
Because I’ll always remember you the same
Eyes like wildflowers with your demons of
change
May you find happiness there
May all your hopes turn out right
Lyrics: Ben Howard - Keep your head up
Via Margaux Lonnberg - The Killing Moon Confused
Via Margaux Lonnberg - The Killing Moon Confused
Wildfox
Via Kimberley Gordon - I Love Wildfox
3x Wildfox
Via Kimberley Gordon - I Love Wildfox

Julia Stegner by Greg Kadel for Vogue Germany
4 x Kling
Alexa Chung for Vero Moda
Anna de Rijk
Ashley Smith by Jason Lee Parry
Hanna Wahmer by Ade Adjou
2x Lesly Masson
2x Lesly Masson
Nasty Gal
Nasty Gal
Nasty Gal
Misha Taylor
4x Strummer

1 comment:

  1. Wow, really beautiful photos! Love the atmosphere and light on them... they make me miss sumer a lot.

    xx

    ReplyDelete